Saturday, 25 June 2011 20:26
Last Updated on Friday, 13 July 2012 13:05
MasterCard can be used to :
- withdraw funds at ATM that displays the MasterCard, Maestro, or Cirrus brand marks (logos) .
- make secure purchases online on the Internet Merchant websites that accept MasterCard .
- make purchases at POS locations where MasterCard is accepted.
* Goldexpay Master Card Features*
- Classic plastic “named” branded reloadable USD MasterCard .
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs, POS and Internet purchases are available .
*Goldexpay Master Card Fees*
- Account opening fee (postage via Air Mail is included, it takes 2-3 weeks to issue and deliver card) - *50 USD*
- Monthly Maintenance - 8 USD .
- ATM Withdrawal - *2.5 USD*
- POS transaction - Free
-DHL postage is available (it takes *5 business days* to issue and deliver card).
- Daily withdrawal limit at ATM - 4000 USD (no monthly limit)
- Daily withdrawal limit at POS - 25000 USD (no monthly limit)
- Loading limit on Card: No Limit
*GOLDEXPAY MAESTRO CARD*